Attention California Residents:
WARNING: This store sells products that may contain chemicals which are known in the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. By ordering products for delivery to California, you acknowledge that you have received this warning. Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, personal checks, money orders, and cashier’s checks. Minimum credit
card order is $10.00 – if the order total is less than $10.00 a charge will apply to bring it up to $10.00. Returned check charge is
$25.00. Non US check processing charge is $17.00.
We can also ship COD. There is an additional COD fee of $12.50 per shipment, and the UPS/Fedex driver must be paid by cashier’s
check, check or money order. Cash COD’s are not accepted.
Payment is required before an order is shipped (with the exception of COD’s). If an item is back-ordered your credit card will be
billed when the order is placed. This ensures you will receive the back-ordered item once it arrives at our facility.
International Orders: Payment may be made by MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover or by wire transfer to us (contact us
for specific wire transfer information). All payments must be made in U.S. Dollars and a Non US check/money order processing fee
of $17.00 will be charged for any checks not drawn on a US bank. Shipments outside the U.S. cannot be shipped COD. International
customers may fax credit card information safely.
Standard shipping is via UPS/Fedex Ground. Orders generally ship within 2-3 days of receipt and will usually arrive within 7-10
business days. Please allow additional time for special orders and custom orders such as wiring harnesses and pre-bent steel brake
& fuel lines.
Standard shipping rates in the Continental US are based on dollar amount. International, Alaska & Hawaii rates are higher & will be
determined after shipment has been weighed.
Oversized Items & Freight Deliveries
Items too large to be shipped via UPS/Fedex will be sent Freight Prepaid by truck. We have discounted rates with several freight
companies & we will try to get you the best rate we can. Shipping motor freight to commercial locations is always less expensive
than residential locations. You can help to obtain a better rate by finding a commercial location for delivery, or arranging to have
the shipment held at the end point terminal, where you can pick it up. Freight deliveries to residential addresses now include
an additional $100 fee to cover the average price adjustments that occur when delivering to non-commercial locations.
Additional shipping & handling charges apply for oversize & heavy items (for example: winches, bumpers, headliner kits, spare tire
mounts). We do not currently have a complete list of oversize & heavy items, these are handled on a case-by-case basis.
International Orders can be shipped by Mail, Fedex, UPS, or Air Freight. The customer is responsible for any Duty or Taxes at time
A special note about International orders:
We can ship most anywhere, worldwide. Customers outside the Continental U.S. should contact us to discuss the best method of
shipping to your area. You may telephone, mail, e-mail, or fax us your inquiry (see the Ordering information at the top of this page).
Expedited shipment is available: UPS: Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3-Day Select service or Fedex: Overnight, 2nd Day or Express (3rd
day). For same day shipping, expedited orders must be received by 12:00 PM Central Time. Orders placed after 12:00 Central Time
will ship the next business day. UPS and Fedex do not count day of pickup (e.g.: a 2nd Day Air order placed on Tuesday by noon
Central time will be received on Thursday). Additional charges apply for expedited shipping.
All shipments should be inspected at the time of delivery. Packages that are obviously damaged, should be refused. If an item is
received damaged, please contact Vintage Power Wagons for instructions. Please do not discard any packaging materials or the
box itself, as this is required for us to file a claim for reimbursement. If the damaged item has been shipped motor freight, you
must note the damage on the freight carrier’s paperwork before signing off. Next, call to notify the freight carrier of the damage
at the telephone number on the carrier’s bill. After contacting the carrier, please call us for further assistance, and to arrange for a
Returns must be made within 60 days and will be charged a 15% restock fee. Please call us for a return goods authorization
number (RGA). All returns must be accompanied by a RGA number. Customer is responsible for return shipping fees as well
as additional insurance in the event the item is damaged during its return. It is important that returned goods are properly
packaged since we cannot issue a refund for damaged items. Sorry, no returns on custom or special orders. Any new part(s) that,
in our opinion, have been installed, modified, filled with fluid or covered in greasy hand prints will not be eligible for return.
We make every effort to ensure that your order is shipped correctly; however, in the event the wrong parts are received, contact
us to have a call tag issued to have the item(s) picked up by UPS/Fedex. We will incur the additional shipping costs for the
replacement part. See page 101 for more info and instructions for properly returning items.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, we’ll give you your choice of an equal exchange or your
money back (less shipping & handling). For returns simply call 641-472-4665 for your RGA number (return goods authorization)
and then include it with the merchandise being returned.
Catalog prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Iowa residents pay 7% sales tax.
Information We Collect
(1) Our Service: We may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, phone number, email address, or similar, as well as information about your vehicle(s) through one or more of our online forms. If you choose to purchase a product from us, we or one of our third-party payment processors will collect and encrypt your payment information. No payment information is to be collected by our online forms or any other part of our website as this transfer of information is not properly encrypted to handle sensitive payment information. When you visit our website, we may receive certain information about you as described below. We do send promotional emails; but only to users who have signed up for our Email Newsletter through the online form. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may opt out of them at any time by canceling your Email Newsletter subscription. To unsubscribe from our newsletter, please use the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the last Email Newsletter you received, or you may email firstname.lastname@example.org with the text "Unsubscribe from Newsletter" to be manually unsubscribed.
(3) Access & Retention Of Data: An individual who is a prospective, current, or former Vintage Power Wagons customer who seeks access or wishes to correct, amend or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to email@example.com. If we receive a request under this provision, we will acknowledge it within seventy-two (72) business hours and handle it promptly. We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our customers for as long as needed to provide our products, services & support. Vintage Power Wagons will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Information Collected By Third Parties
The Vintage Power Wagons online forms collect private data and are powered by Wix.com Ltd. ("Wix") and by 3rd party website plugins created and maintained by POWr, Inc. ("POWr").
How We Use Your Information
(1) We use the information that we collect to provide our products, services and support as well as to respond to any other questions and concerns.
(2) If you have given your consent, we use the information that we collect to send you marketing communications in our Email Newsletter. By completing the Email Newsletter Signup form, you consent to these marketing communications.
How We Share Your Information
(1) Personally Identifiable Information: Vintage Power Wagons will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. Personal data may be stored in locations outside the direct control of Vintage Power Wagons (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers such as Wix and/or with 3rd party web plugin providers such as POWr).
(2) Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We do not share any non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with anyone. Non-Personally Identifiable Information may be collected and used by 3rd party plugin providers and web analytics software. Non-personally identifiable information may be stored indefinitely.
(3) Instances Where We Are Required To Share Your Information: Vintage Power Wagons will disclose your information when required to do so by law, if subject to subpoena or other legal proceeding or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Terms of Service or to protect the security or integrity of our Service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Vintage Power Wagons, our users or others.
(4) What Happens In The Event Of A Change Of Control: We may buy or sell/divest/transfer the company (including any shares in the company), or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses. Your information such as customer names and email addresses, and other User information related to Vintage Power Wagons may be among the items sold or otherwise transferred in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions or proceedings involving all or a portion of the company. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
Storage & Processing Your Information
Your information collected through the Vintage Power Wagons online forms may be stored and processed by POWr and/or Wix as well as Vintage Power Wagons. This private data collected by POWr is primarily stored and processed in the United States. If you are located in the European Union or European Economic Area, please note that POWr will not transfer information, including personal data, to a country outside of the European Union or European Economic Area. Any information collected by POWr and transferred to Vintage Power Wagons will be stored in a protected area that only Vintage Power Wagons employees have access to.
After an order, service request, or inquiry (Parts Request, Catalog Request, etc.) has been processed, Vintage Power Wagons may keep order/service/inquiry history information for a reasonable amount of time to ensure effective support and quality of service to the customer. Data stored by Vintage Power Wagons will be deleted when it is no longer relevant to provide our products & services. Upon request, Vintage Power Wagons will deleted any collected/processed/stored info of any prospective, current, or former Vintage Power Wagons customer.
How We Protect Your Information
Vintage Power Wagons is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to POWr and/or Wix or guarantee that your information stored with Wix or POWr may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical or managerial safeguards or the safeguards of our 3rd part software providers. No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our wesbite, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We use outside credit card processing companies to bill you if you purchase products and/or services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
Compromise Of Personal Information
In the event that personal information is compromised as a breach of security, Vintage Power Wagons will promptly notify our customers in compliance with applicable law.
Your Choices About Your Information
For prospective, current or former Vintage Power Wagons customers, you can review, correct, update or delete inaccuracies to the information about you that Vintage Power Wagons keeps on file by contacting email@example.com. We will acknowledge your request within seventy-two (72) hours and handle it promptly. Data protection law gives you a range of rights in connection with our processing of your personal data. In this regard, you have the right to request that we rectify or delete the personal data or restrict the processing of your personal data, if you think they are inaccurate. Furthermore, you have the right to object against the processing based on our legitimate interests as a legal basis. We are required to assess and act on your request. Additionally, you also have the right to data portability if it should become relevant. You have a right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority as well.
Enforcement & Dispute Resolution
Vintage Power Wagons commits to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information. Subjects with questions or concerns about the use of their Personal Data should contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Retention Of Your Information
If you have an account with Vintage Power Wagons or have submitted information on one of our online web forms, we will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. Providing the best quality of service may depend on our ability to have access to order history, communication history, and customer vehicle information. We will keep any of this information that may be helpful in providing our services & support. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Protecting the privacy of minors and children is especially important. For that reason, Vintage Power Wagons does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18 through our website. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a someone under age 18 through our website, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about someone under the age of 18, please contact email@example.com to resolve this.
Social Media Widgets