Vintage Power Wagons News

Power Wagon Rally Update - Health Concerns - Shipping/Supply Delays

33rd Annual Power Wagon Rally Update We have had a lot of folks asking if we will be cancelling our Annual Rally and to this we must say that we do not have definite plans to cancel the Annual Rally at this time but there is a possibility that it could happen. We are going to wait until April 15th at which point we will decide whether or not to cancel Rally. If by the 15th of April we are still seeing a lot of folks under strict orders to stay inside and not travel, we will likely be forced to cancel the Rally but we are currently still doing what we can to keep everything on schedule. We will be sure to keep everyone up-to-date on any changes that manifest. If Rally cancellation happens, we

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square

© 2016-2019 Vintage Power Wagons, Inc.